Relocation Procedure
What do I do after I have received the in-principle approval?
You will have to fulfil certain conditions (employment or family relocation) stipulated by SIR before you can convert the approval-in-principle to a PR status.
Please note that you are still not a Singapore PR yet. Thus, you will still be entering Singapore as a social visitor. You may apply for a social visit pass up to a maximum of 6 months to stay in Singapore to complete the formality. If you need to stay on after initial period given, you can approach the SIR for an extension of your social visit pass subject to
SIR's approval.

Drop us an email at . We will be glad to tell you more.

copyright 2002 SMC Management Consultants. All Rights Reserved.